Strike Eagle 1-8×24 FFP, EBR-8 (MOA)
Shipping time; 1-2 Day's
The Strike Eagle® 1-8×24 FFP gives you the first focal plane versatility you’ve been looking for in an LPVO, allowing you to dominate close quarters and stretch your effective range. The EBR-8 reticle provides red dot-like speed at 1x and accurate holdovers at any magnification out to 600 yards. Jimmy breaks down everything you need to know about the newest addition to the Vortex® LPVO lineup.
- CONSTRUCTION FEATURES:
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Low-Glare Matte Black Anodized Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- OPTICAL FEATURES
- Illuminated Reticle: Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- First Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-Etched Reticle: Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Magnification 1-8x
- Objective Lens Diameter 24 mm
- Eye Relief 3.9 inches
- Field of View 113.6-14.1 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size 30 mm
- Turret Style Capped
- Adjustment Graduation 1/4 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation 25 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 145 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 145 MOA
- Parallax Setting 125 yds
- Length 10.4 inches
- Weight 23.9 oz
Included in the Box:
2mm Hex Wrench