Vortex Red Dot SPARC AR2 SPC-AR2
The SPARC AR2 has a robust construction which is compact and lightweight. The 2 MOA dot is as easy to aim as it is to shoot – it is easy to recognize and fine enough for precise accuracy.
The battery has a lifetime of 50,000 hours and is visible even at night at the two lowest intensities. The SPARC AR2 can be mounted on a picatinny/weaver rail at various heights with the included mountings.
- Fully Multi-Coated; Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Brightness levels; 12 levels.
- Unlimited Eye Relief Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
- Parallax Free All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Night-Vision Compatibility; The lowest two settings are night-vision compatible.
- One-piece frame; Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof; O-ring seals prevent ingress of moisture, dust and dirt for reliable performance in all conditions.
- Shockproof; Robust construction resists recoil and impact.
- Matt anodized finish; Corrosion and wear-resistant anodizing provide a matte glossy surface and help camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Tube length: 213 gram
- Objective Diameter: 22 mm
- Magnification: 1x
- Dot size: 2 MOA
- Dot colors: Bright Red
- Intensity levels dot: 12
- Max Windage Adjustment: 90 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 90 MOA
- Click value at 100m: 1 MOA
- Parallax Adjustment: Parallax free
- Warranty: Lifelong