Victrix (Rome) Chassis Lorica – E for REM700
Available on backorder
Victrix (Rome) Chassis Lorica – E for REM700 Short/Long action
• Central body with interchangeable grip and a rail for bipod
• 20MOA action rail
• Octagonal forend with a 20MOA top rail 20MOA, a rail for bipod, Quick Detach attachments for sling and M-LOK® attachments
• No folding system included
• Fixed buttstock Lorica E with adjustable cheek-piece and buttpad
• Cheek-piece adjustment 30 mm (1.18″) / buttpad adjustment 20 mm (0.79″)
Note: Carry handle, polymer magazine, bipod, scope and scope mount not included
MATERIAL AND FINISH:
Hard black anodised light alloy 6082 chassis.
Surface-treated stainless steel screws.
Length 970 mm / 38.19″
Height 190 mm / 7.48″
Width 55 mm / 2.17″
2.4 Kg approx. / 5.29 lb approx.