S432 / Cal .762
Delivery time: ca.10 Day's
The Steiner S432 (4x zoom) is designed and engineered to be the best sight in the market due to the combination of optical quality, field of view, eye relief and a large eye box.
- 4x magnification For targeting out to 800 meters.
- Unmatched field of view The unmatched field of view (14,1 m) Guarantees perfect perception of your surroundings at all times while the large eye relief (more than 80 mm) allows comfortable positioning in every situation.
- Large eye relief (more than 80 mm) The large eye relief (more than 80 mm) allows comfortable positioning in every situation.
- Outstanding ruggedness The S-Series ruggedness in designed to never fail: it is waterproof to 10 meters (33ft.), 100% fog-proof (nitrogen filled) and can withstand up to 900 Gs.
- Item Number: 8794900103 (cal. 7.62)
- Magnification: 4x
- Field of View: 11.8 m @ 100 m 7.5°
- Eye Relief: 80 mm
- Length: 140 mm
- Battery: CR 2032
- Reticle: Rapid DOT
- Objective Size: 32 mm
- Exit Pupil: 7 mm
- Twilight Factor: 11.31
- Diopter Adjustment: -3 to +3 Diopter
- Illumination: Rotary Digital control
- Water Pressure Proof: 20 m
- Shock Proof: up to 900 g
- 100% Fog Proof inside: yes (nitrogen filling)
- Operating Temperature: -30 to +60 °C
- Storage Temperature: -35 to +70 °C
- Weight without caps and without spacer: 640 g
- Adjustment increment: 1 cm @ 100 m
- Elevation-/Windage Adjustment: 175 cm @ 100 m
- Parallax (Focus) Adjustment: Fix @ 100 m