Micro Reflex Sight (MRS) Picatinny
Delivery time: ca.10 Day's
The new 1x MRS Micro Reflex Sight lets operators engage targets with both eyes open, for wider peripheral vision, greater situational awareness, and faster response—critical when engaging moving targets. The 3 MOA red dot is easy to find and quick to aim, ensures either-hand shooting accuracy, and won’t obscure targets at longer distances. At only 70 grams, the low-profile MRS is well-balanced on any shooting platform, giving shooters the quickness, confidence, and accuracy to control the outcome.
- Quality optics High-resolution, brilliant and sharp image representation due to multi-coated precision optics.
- Perfect application Aiming with the optics is incredibly fast and safe. Irrespective of eye distance and viewing angle, the red illuminated aiming point safely points to the target. Ideal for shooting with both eyes open.
- Compact design The Steiner MRS convinces with its extremely compact design and is unsurpassed with regard to its low weight.
- Intelligent illumination The lighting, which is oriented to the environment, always ensures perfect brightness of the reticle. In addition, 3-step adjustment is also possible manually. An Auto-Off switches the reticle illumination off after 8 hours.
- Extreme ruggedness Thanks to innovative sealing, moisture, dust and dirt cannot harm the optics of the Steiner MRS.
- Easy handling The functions are controlled by a single key. Thanks to the side compartment, the battery can be changed without tools or removing the optics.
- Magnification: 1x
- Clear Objective Lens Diameter: 21×15 mm
- Reticle Color(s): Red
- Finish: Hard Broadband AR Coating
- Mount: Picatinny
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Click Value: 1 MOA
- Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability: 45 MOA
- Windage Adjustment: 45 MOA
- Length: 48 mm x 46 mm x 40 mm
- Weight: 70 g
- Illumination Settings: 3
- Battery: CR 1632
- Illumination Control: Automatic Brightness and 3 manual settings
- Reticle: 3 MOA Red Dot
- Special Feature: 1X red dot