MDT ESS Chassis System Kit Remington 700 SA RH FDE
Shipping time: 6-12 weeks
The MDT ESS chassis is designed with its own buttstock for perfect ergonomics and comes with the MDT Pistol Grip (but is compatible with most AR15 style grips), and allows for customization with a wide variety of accessories.
The ESS Chassis System includes: chassis, buttstock, 15″ forend and MDT Pistol Grip.
- Weight: Chassis system including forend and buttstock is between 4.4 to 4.8lbs (depending on action)
- Length of Pull: 13.4″ – 14.4″
- Ambidextrous, easy reach magazine latch – can be operated with trigger finger or left hand
- The extra large magazine well for easy mag insertion/removal
- Barricade stop in front of the magazine to prevent putting pressure on the magazine
- Angled front profile with hand grip for minute vertical adjustments and comfort/protection from the elements
- Thumb rests on both sides of the chassis
- Wide front profile for extra comfort/stability when resting on flat surfaces
- Stock height at comb and heel – 0.5” below bore centerline. 1.0” of riser adjustability
- Allows for barrel contours up to 1.300” straight taper. (Note that at larger barrel diameters there is less space in the forend to accommodate internal attachments
- such as QD cups, M-lok, and sling swivels)
- Accepts AICS pattern magazines for both short and long action. (3.715” long action)
- Accepts aftermarket lugs up to 0.375 thick and tapered
- Includes the MDT Pistol Grip, but is compatible with all non-beavertail AR pattern pistol grips. Beavertail grips will fit with minor trimming
- CNC machined from Aircraft grade Aluminum and finished with H-series Cerakote. Cheek-piece, fore-grip, and butt-pad constructed of composites
WHAT YOU GET, AND WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
The ESS Chassis System comes complete with a chassis, buttstock, forend, and the MDT Pistol Grip. All hardware is included. You will need Allen keys to assemble and install on your rifle.
In addition to the ESS Chassis System, you will need:
An AICS pattern magazine appropriate for the rifle chambering