AGM ASP-Micro TM-160 Thermal Imaging Monocular
The ASP-Micro TM160 by AGM Global Vision is the perfect entry-level thermal imaging camera. With a 160×120 resolution, full-color display, digital zoom up to 4x and a usage time of up to 7 hours, the thermal camera offers everything you need. This makes the ASP-Micro an ideal detection tool for numerous applications. Because of its light weight and compact size, it is a real pocket-sized thermal camera.
The camera is equipped with a 160×120 detector and has a 50hz refresh rate (real-time image). The image is projected on a full-color display (720×540 pixels). The optical magnification of the viewer is 1x, but with a digital zoom you can further enlarge the image up to 4x.
Thermal imaging range:
The thermal monocular can detect vehicles up to a distance of 559m and people up to 182m. Please note that this is the distance that you see “something” and should not be confused with the identification distance (at that distance you can e.g. determine whether the person you see is male or female). The camera’s field of view is 15.6 degrees horizontally (at 1x zoom). The fixed-focus ensures that there is no need to focus manually all the time.
You can have the environment displayed to your preference using four color palettes: White hot, Black hot, Red hot and Fusion. The thermal imaging camera also has a so-called Hot Track function, where animals/people with cursors are “pointed out” directly. You can also measure the approximate distance to people, objects or animals using the “Distance measurement” function. You can adjust brightness and contrast both automatically and manually (five levels).
Making and sharing images/recordings:
With the thermal viewer you can record videos and take photos endlessly. Your recordings are automatically stored in the internal 8GB memory. Using a Wi-fi connection or via the included USB-C cable, you can easily transfer your recordings to your smartphone, tablet, laptop etc.
Live-streaming with your smartphone or tablet:
As with high-end thermal imaging cameras, the ASP-Micro also lets you live-stream images to your smartphone/tablet and control camera settings remotely. This can be done with the free T-Vision app (for iOS and Android). Connection is via Wi-fi.
Because the viewer is IP67 certified, you can take the device with you anywhere without worry. This means that the thermal imaging camera is waterproof and dustproof and can also withstand a fall from 1.5 m onto concrete. Even in very cold temperatures (-20°C) and extreme heat (up to +55°C) you can use the camera without any problems. The internal Li-ion battery ensures that you can use the device for up to 7 consecutive hours. The camera also has a standby mode.
1x Thermal imaging monocular
1x Lens cap
1x Eyepiece cap
1x USB cable
1x Carrying strap
1x Lens cloth
1x Carrying case
1x User manual
1x Full-color packaging
- Brand: AGM
- Type: Monocular (for 1 eye)
- Detector type: 160×120 VOx (17µm)
- Display quality: Full color LCOS
- Observation modes: Scouting, Hot Track mode
- Type of image focus: Fixed Focus
- Field of view: 15,4×11,6
- Detection distance: Close range (max. 200m), Short-range (max. 500m)
- Usage: Hunting, Nature observations, Private use (general), Thermography / Building inspection
- Other functionalities: Wi-Fi, Live-streaming, Remotely controllable, Stadiametric rangefinder
- Color palettes: White Hot, Black Hot, Fusion, Red Hot
- Storage capacity: 8GB internal storage
- Refresh Rate: 50 Hz
- Recording Functionality: Yes (on the camera itself)
- Zoom: 1x to 4x
- Diopter Adjustment: Yes
- Weight: 270 grams
- Dimensions: 161 x 61 x 57 mm
- Attachments: Tripod connection (1/4″ thread)
- Power supply: Internal Li-Ion battery (charging cable included)
- Working Temperature: -20 to +55 degrees Celsius
- Water and impact resistance: IP67 (submersible) | Resistant to a 1m fall on concrete
- Warranty: 3 years with registered product