AGM PVS-7 Bi-Ocular Night Vision Goggles Gen 2+
Shipping time; 1-2 Day's
The PVS-7 by the American AGM Global Vision is a robust, high-end nightvision bi-ocular that comes with a goggle system for hands-free use. The PVS night vision devices are recognized worldwide for their unmatched quality, reliability and ergonomic designs. The AGM PVS-7 is equipped with a Gen 2+ IIT tube in night vision green and has two eyepieces.
The viewer has a 27mm lens with a wide field of view of 40 degrees and focuses from as little as 20 cm. The optical magnification is 1x, but optional 3x, 5x or 8x afocal magnifier lenses are available. The residual light intensifier is equipped with a PHOTONIS Gen 2+ Image Intensifier Tube with a cosmetic level 1. This means that there are no green ‘spots’ in the image, so you have a razor sharp, navy green image. The PVS-7 has Automatic Brightness Control (ABC) to adjust the image brightness in changing light conditions.
Sice the night vision viewer has one image intensifier tube, but two eyepieces, this is called a bi-ocular. You can use the unit with two eyes at the same time, which means you can observe comfortably for long periods of time. In contrast to night vision monoculars (suitable for one eye), you do not need to continuously squeeze one eye. To correct for your eye, you can adjust the dioptre of the night scope from -6 to +2.
The AGM PVS-7 comes standard with a goggle kit, with which you can attach the night vision bi-ocular to your head. This way you can keep your hands free. The goggle kit has a flip-up system, with which you can easily and safely ‘flip up’ the unit and keep it in position. The goggle kit includes adjustable, comfortable headbands and a chin shield with built-in cushion.
The viewer is equipped with a built-in infrared illuminator to be able to see even when no light is present. This offers a light source outside the visible spectrum, so you can observe in complete darkness without being detected. If you want to further increase the viewing distance or brightness you can use an additional IR Illuminator (see optional accessories).
Application AGM PVS-7 Bi-Ocular Night Vision Goggles (NL1i)
The AGM PVS-7 is an excellent choice for hunting, airsoft, tactical/MIL-SIM and security, but also for e.g. boating, survival or other forms of nature observations. It is a top-of-the-range night vision bi-ocular with MIL-spec specifications. The goggle kit is indispensable when you need to be able to move quickly, in tough conditions, when you want to be able to switch quickly between night vision and your own vision, or just when you want more viewing comfort.
This night vision device is equipped with a residual light-amplifying tube, so you cannot use it during the day. The device will automatically switch off when there is too much light present.
• Adjustable dioptre setting: -6 to +2
• IR beam spot/flood adjustable
• Equipped with Auto Brightness Control to adjust brightness manually
• Equipped with standby mode and bright light cut-off
• Two LED indicators in field of view for IR and battery status
• Up to 60 hours of use with only two AA batteries (included)
• AGM article: 12PV7122253011i
1x AGM PVS-7 Night Vision Bi-Ocular (NL1i)
1x Head mount assembly (Goggle Kit)
1x Lens cloth
1x Carrying case
1x Neck cord
1x Full-color packaging
NOTE: For exporting or transferring this article to countries outside the European Union you need a license
- Brand: AGM
- Type of night vision viewer: Night vision with image intensifier tube (IIT)
- Quality: IIT Photonis Commercial Gen2+ (Manual Gain)
- Usage: Airsoft / Shooting, Astronomy, Security, Defence / Police, Hunting, Nature observations, Navigation, Rescue operations, Survival / Safari, Tactical, Water
- sports / boating / fishing
- Magnification: 1x (3x, 5x or 8x with optional zoom lens)
- Diameter objectief: 27mm
- Infrared integrated: Yes
- Viewing: Green phosphor
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 162 x 152 x 76 mm
- Weight: 680 grams
- Warranty: 3 years with registered product
- Gas-filled/waterproof: Yes
- Display quality: 51-64 lp/mm
- For daytime use?: No
- Power: 2x AA battery
- Operational temperature: -40 to +50 degrees Celsius